Monday, April 25, 2005

And so it continues . . .

Yay! I've gotten part of the monkey off my back! I've had a pile of papers developing that I've been meaning to organize for the last 3 years or so . . . and just on health and fitness topics. Today was the day I organized them! They went from being a messy pile in my cupboard to hanging nicely in folders in my hanging file container. Woohoo! Someday I could see organizing them further, but for now it's just awesome to have the counter space back.

This means now that I have only a stack of dance-related papers yet to organize. It's amazing all the paper crap I've organized in the last few months. It will feel so good to have that all under control...

I've also been organizing things on my computer. Last month I went through all my bookmarks and all my files and deleted things that were irrelevent or no longer worked. That was another job that hadn't been done in a couple years. I'm starting to feel like I'm getting up to date with my life. Yay! Happy Day!

No comments: