Wednesday, May 24, 2006

not much

Heya! Hope everyone is having a fine time out there in the happy world of the world. In case you can't tell by the strangeness of the previous sentence, I'm tired! I've only been back 'working' for two days, and I'm already feeling exhausted. Maybe I need a good supper in me to help energize me.

So last weekend was the long weekend. I went up to Chitek Lake with my friend Jay and his 4x4ing group. It was incredibly nice to get away and relax. Most of the trucks came out okay and a couple people had minor injuries. Mostly it was just nice to hang out at a lake and be a bum. Too much testosterone in the air, however. I think I might be over sensitive to pheromones! Can you say 'frustrated?' That's how I felt by the end of the weekend.

Only a week and a bit until I'm done in Regina. It will be nice to move back home. Starting a new clinical placement is a little scary, however. I'm sure I'll get comfortable with it in three weeks or so.

3 comments:

LJE said...

i think that would be a hard weekend too...even with tony and leon in the house, sometimes i just need to get away from boy stuff and have my space.

i think there must be a corresponding chemical that all teenagers have too...i will be around 24 of them from friday 9am until monday 2 am this weekend, wish me luck!

Lorianne in Saskatoon said...

Yeah, and considering the ratio I'm used to in life is at most 1 man to 4 or 5 women it was weird to have it flipped around.

LJE said...

are you home now? wanna do lunch some day?