Tuesday, October 04, 2005

seems i've been tagged...

Another Tag from Lynette... Go to your 23rd post....find the 5th sentence.....report it here.


For me that would be this post:

Thursday, June 09, 2005

y.e.t.a.n.o.t.h.e.r.e.b.a.y.l.i.n.k.
I've been looking for percussion instruments on eBay lately. Maybe if you bought it you could make your money back by charging people money not to hit them with it! Newfoundland Ugly Stick


As you can see, this post is not even 5 sentences long. However, if you believe that a period always ends a sentence, then I guess my 5th sentence could be "n."

How very profound.

P.S. This is my 65th post.

2 comments:

LJE said...

ok, on a TOTALLY unrelated topic....

it clicked the other day that i know who you're speaking of when you mentioned your "twin"! I see her all the time on campus, and a few times i've almost run up to her to say "Hey Lorianne!"

totally never made the connection between the girl i see that looks like you and your story of meeting your twin before....how silly is that!

Lorianne in Saskatoon said...

lol! Too funny! Next time go up to her and say "Hey Phaedra!" I bet that would weird her out...