Saturday, February 25, 2006

Birthdays mean...

... horoscopes!

So here's what Holiday Mathis has to say to about those born on Feb. 25:
You get that wonderful "click" with someone new in March -- this partnership will take you places. Higher learning is featured in the spring. It may be costly, but you'll never be sorry as your income will eventually reflect this effort. Dreamy travel is featured in July and November. Your relationship with Cancer and Libra people is sensational.
Now I'm looking forward to March and July!

And here's what a Chinese horoscope book has pegged for me this year:
Although in this year the Tiger is protected from serious danger, he must work hard for his success and will feel tired and unfulfilled from having to assume too much responsibility. Still, the Dog guards the Tiger from controversy as well as from his own inclinations to act on impulse. Luck will continue to help the Tiger as he steers his plans through with the help of influential people who like and support him. However, the Tiger should be careful not to take on more than he can handle.

Sounds like a tough time. Lots of work. Apparently next year I have to try to not spend to much money, and I need to buy insurance. Man, I don't remember Chinese horoscopes being so boring!

1 comment:

LJE said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I totally remembered about it last Thurs, and planned to send you an e-card on Friday so it would reach you on sat, but then i was sick in bed all day fri so i wasn't at work....and I was going to call on Sat instead, but my mind was totally gone the whole entire weekend. I'm going to send you the card anyways, 'cuz it always makes me laugh.

Sigh. Sorry. Hope your day was great anyways.

L.