Friday, March 03, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

This is the title of an upcoming movie, believe it or not! Thanks to Zena I have discovered the wonderful underground movement determined to love this movie!

Here's a transcript from an interview that Samuel L. Jackson did with NPR:
"Snakes on a Plane is, well, pretty much what it sounds like. I want to do films, sometimes, that excited me when I was a kid, and I always like horror and adventure movies. And when I opened the cover on that particular script and it said Snakes on a Plane I was immediately, at the time, viscerally struck. Oh yeah. It turned out to be exactly what I thought. You know---somebody turns loose a big crateload of poisonous snakes on an airplane, and we can fight the snakes until we get to our destination. It was just, kind of, one of those popcorn kind of moments where you're going to a movie and you don't have to think about what's going to happen. You know what's going to happen. You know there are going to be snakes loose on this plane, people are going to get bitten, there are going to be some victims and you hope you're a survivor. You just want to have that experience and to excite people who are sitting there watching. So people who have a fear of flying and people who have a fear of snakes are gonna have a double-whammy going on there. It's kinda gonna be great."

No comments: