Monday, March 13, 2006

My tentative summer schedule

It's not everything, but today I received the first draft of where I will be doing my clinical placements this summer:
  • May 1 - June 2: Wascana Rehab Centre in Regina - Neuro-Rehab placement
  • June 5 - July 7: City Hospital in Saskatoon - Orthopedic inpatient or outpatient department

I'm pleased. I've heard good things about both of those places. Once I know if it's final (by March 24) I'll have to start finding a place to stay. I still have to figure out what I'll do with the rest of my summer. I haven't seen many job listings that will accomodate this schedule...

2 comments:

LJE said...

yay! between June 5 and July 7 we'll have to do lunch, etc. when i'm at FIT...

i know some people in Regina, so if you need connections to maybe find a place, i can definitely contact them.

Lorianne in Saskatoon said...

I'll be sure to keep that in mind... Thanks, Lynette!