Monday, March 06, 2006

Adventures in House Sitting

Well, the title's a little misleading, really. I've been housesitting since Feb. 23 and it's all been pretty easy. I remembered to pay the power bill. I even remembered to water the plants. I guess the most adventuresome thing that has happened so far is that I spent about 30 minutes trying to open a jar of pizza sauce last week, with no success.

My life is boring lately, but at least I've been quite productive. I hope that means I can be awesome again by the time finals come around.

Right now I'm at the Health Sciences Library, procrastinating driving home to pick up some things. Things that could be useful, but that I don't care about right now. Maybe I'll just decide I don't need them. Then I could go back to where I'm housesitting, have a shower, and go to bed.

No comments: