Friday, May 13, 2005

Holy Crap!

Okay it has been stupidly long since I've written anything. The last couple weeks have been quite busy:
  • reformatted my computer in an attempt to force it to function better. It does not like me anymore. I've just grown to accept that.
  • organized all my dance papers. Yay! That's been a few years coming. And now all my big groups of paper are officially organized! Woohoo!
  • started back at my research job. The main study I'm working on looks at attitudes toward tertiary rehabilitation and how it affects treatment outcomes, etc. I'm also working on a little research project that will compare a few different visual perception tests that are used in driving evaluations of people with neurological impairments. And we're also looking at doing a case study. All very interesting stuff, but it's a fair amount of work done staring at a computer.
  • still doing fitness consulting. I've been a trainer for 5-6 different people and it's been fun trying to schedule it with everything else that I'm doing.
  • Monday night I drummed for a group of fire dancers at Rendez-vous Canada, a huge tourism conference. Most of the fire dancers also dance in my group, but one of them is a guy I went to school with. He was the first guy I ever kissed, too. It was neat though: it was the first time we'd performed together since grade 8 grad when we sang a duet. All in all a very fun evening that provided me with a cheque with a number that was bigger than I expected. Gotta love it!
It seems like everyone I know has been stupidly busy the last couple weeks, too. Last Friday a bunch of us went out bowling and had a really fun time. It was awesome! Nothing fun planned for this weekend, though. It could still happen, but will require a little more effort!

Well, ta for now!

No comments: