Sunday, May 29, 2005

Images from the past

I'm going to experiment here with putting in some pictures. I first tried posting them directly into my blog from Photobucket, but they just came out overwhelmingly huge. These are pictures from the wedding of my friends Athena and Dudley. They got married on the Thanksgiving long weekend last year. Let me know if the links don't work.

Here is a picture of Athena and Dudley. I believe they are officially married at this point.

And here's a lovely picture of Athena, sitting and listening to someone.

And the first dance . . . Athena's sister Larissa designed and made the dress.

Here's a look at the dress from behind.

Here's a picture of the guests dancing. If you look in the background there are a bunch of people line dancing. They did that practically all night! It was great to see people enjoying themselves so much.

Athena hired dancers from my group (formerly hers as well) to perform at the wedding. Here you can see Jen teaching the guests some American Tribal style belly dance moves.

And here's a picture of me, Athena, Rani, and Caroline.


Hope you enjoyed these pics!

No comments: