Saturday, May 21, 2005

Suckage

Well the long weekend is here and my favourite band is in town . . . and all my friends are out of town. Not a lot of fun. I think this will be a movie weekend. Today I've already seen three movies - The Barbarian Invasions, Punch Drunk Love, and the new Star Wars movie (to which I give a hearty - ooh!). My plan for tomorrow is to also watch three movies - the Lord of the Rings trilogy (extended versions, of course).

On Monday I think I'd like to do a little hiking, maybe go find a pretty, quiet place to do some reading. And I should sew myself a bag too. One of the straps from one of my favourite bags self-destructed on Friday. I'd been meaning to use it for a pattern to make another bag - bought the fabric in April or March.

With everyone gone I'm feeling a little lonely. Guess I'm sort of looking forward to the long weekend being over. Bleh, I don't want to feel like this! Must need more friends or something . . .

No comments: