Sunday, June 26, 2005

Weird Dream

I've been having some odd dreams lately. Last night I had a pretty creepy one, though. I'm not even really sure where to start.

I had gotten this room at a hotel. I wasn't staying there because I was out of town and visiting someone or anything. I must have had some sort of premeditated plan.

Yeah, I really don't know where to start.

Anyway, long story short, I killed a Family Pizza delivery guy. I didn't even know him, but I knew I was going to kill him. I killed him in the shower and there was blood everywhere except on me (can't remember if I stabbed him or what). Once I killed him his body disappeared, so my main concern was with cleaning up the blood in the shower. I rinsed most of the blood away with the shower itself, then left my room to go buy some proper cleaning products. Just as I left my hotel room a couple of investigators came up to my room with guns in hand. I guess the delivery guy had already been reported missing, which surprised me, but it didn't surprise me that I didn't get away with killing him. I immediately confessed to what I had done, giving the strange reason that I wanted to kill the guy properly, without as much pain as I had endured when somebody tried to kill me at a previous time. We went in the hotel room and the investigators looked around quite carefully. They were still looking around when some guys came in and started cleaning up the tub surround in the bathroom. The investigators hadn't looked in there yet and it was the only place where I expected there to be any evidence. The cleaning guys felt compelled to do their job, but it also seemed they had some sympathy towards me.

Next I was at some huge prison yard that reminded me a lot of a rail yard. One of my friends was climbing around fences to get to talk to me. He expressed a lot of regret that I had done this, and blamed himself for not acting better, pushing me away, etc., thus not preventing me from killing that guy.

Moral of the story: don't mess with me in my dreams!

. . . Man it's still weird even after typing it out.

1 comment:

LJE said...

yes, that's terribly weird.