Sunday, July 31, 2005

Weekend progress

Been having a fabulous weekend so far. Yesterday I spent the afternoon in a friend's pool and had a really fun time. I spent most of the time just floating in the water, relaxing every muscle in my body. That was awesome! I've been carrying so much tension, so it was really nice to be able to let that go for good long periods of time. We also invented the game of pretzel death ball. At each end of the playing area floated a basket made of two pool noodles bent sort of like a pretzel. There were three balls involved: two smallish distractor balls, and a medium-sized happy face game ball. The object of the game was to get the game ball into the pool noodle basket. You could travel with the ball, and you could move the basket you were trying to score in, but you couldn't move the basket you were defending. Anyone who threw the ball out of the pool had to go to the penalty area for a count of 10 Mississippis. We had teams of three. Very fun!

Mini-golfing last night I saw a guy with a t-shirt slogan as follows:

You laugh at me
because I'm different.
I laugh because
you're all the same.

Quite like that one!

No comments: