Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Aaaagh! I Know I Shouldn't ...

but I'm finding myself thinking about NaNoWriMo again this year. I actually bought No Plot, No Problem from Amazon yesterday. Today I thought of a novel idea too: "Imaginary Adventures of my Friends in Other Cities." Pretty much speaks for itself. The way to tie it all together would be if I went to other cities and visited my friends there, and I could witness their adventures or be told of them. 50,000 words though? Can't be too sure....

2 comments:

LJE said...

that sounds like a cool project. i think you should at least give it a try.

or you could recive christmas cards or letters from them detailing their absolutely mundane lives, completely different from what you imagined their lives to be.

Lorianne in Saskatoon said...

... or possibly even both...