Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Newness

(I know, I know, finally something new here!)

Now that I'm back at school I'm finding I'm having quite a few new experiences:
  • I belong to a new class of students and have had to learn 29 names
  • I got a new mattress set for my bed, and have been sleeping quite comfortably for the past week
  • I got a new computer - how do you like it? ;-)
  • I joined a recreational ultimate disc (i.e. frisbee) team... I haven't been involved in a team sport for 15 years.
  • I went to a party with a hottub in a van. Very fun!
I like change, so this has been pretty nice. I just hope things don't get too boring later....

1 comment:

LJE said...

that's more new-ness than my life lately. which is good 'cuz i don't deal well with change :)

(tho lots of your newness sounds fun!)