Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back to School

Today was the first day of classes for most students at the U of S. For me it was the first day of class, since I only had one class. Wow, I totally forgot how hard it is to just sit and listen to someone for an hour at a time. I need to start wearing my focus hat... if such a thing only existed!

First day of class and I'm already behind in my reading - or at least I will be tomorrow!

Edit:
Oh! I almost forgot! Today when I was at the Admin building a girl working there recognized me. She said she'd seen me around a lot. The main reason why she recognizes me is that I look pretty much exactly the same as her friend Phaedra (not sure of the spelling). Now, when most people say you look just like so and so there might be a few features in common, but you don't really look that similar. I've actually met Phaedra once. She was in the audience at a dance performance once, and somebody introduced us. She was a little heavier than me, but she looked just like me! Unfortunately I was wearing a turban and had weird dance make-up on, so she couldn't really see it herself.

That's such a weird thing though - knowing there's someone out there who looks just like you. I wonder how old she is? I wonder what her life is like? It's hard to believe that someone who looks so much like me, isn't related to me. She should be my long lost twin. Hmmmmm.

No comments: