Saturday, November 12, 2005

NaNo - Day 12

Another good day of writing. Did some more word wars. I hardly even notice having to think very much about what I'm going to write when I participate in a word war. After I finished writing today I searched for my word count in the big list of people and I'm in 4965th place out of about 60000 people who signed up (or out of approximately26000 who have submitted word counts). Yay me! I'm only a couple thousand words away from where I should be if I was writing the same amount of words everyday.

So my main character and her friend got drunk at Amigo's: main character because she was getting mad about the guy she was supposed to meet not being there, her friend because she was weirded out by her English prof being in the band she was watching. They both really liked the band's music though, and went up and danced. I went up and danced too! In the story, that is. I'm pretty sure I did in real life last year, too! ;-) Heh, it was kind of fun to write my characters into something I experienced in my own life.

Word count goal: 15000
Actual word count: 18047 (over 36% done!)

No comments: