Sunday, November 20, 2005

NaNo - Day 20

Whoah! Two thirds of the way through the month, but not quite two thirds of the way through my novel. At least today was a better writing day. Today my main character got drunk on halloween (last year), then slept in the day after. Not such a big deal until she realized that it was Monday and had missed two classes. I've left off at my main character talking on the phone with her love interest about their relationship. Maybe things can start progressing with them better now.

Well, the last few days have put me behind. I'm not sure when I'll catch up again, but as long as I can write 1667 words a day I won't get any further behind.

Word Count Goal: 33340
Actual Word Count: 31111

1 comment:

LJE said...

2/3 of the way to the day i get to read a new novel, never read by anyone else! (right?)