Saturday, November 26, 2005

NaNo - Day 26

I didn't write much today, but I did study, work, find $10 in a library book, ate pizza, and helped Tanya and Mike cart some things over to their new place. I was basically too tired tonight to write much when I got home at 9 pm (left home at 10:45 am). My main character has returned to school for Term 2, and I copied some stuff from her text on the next author they're taking in her French lit. class - Chateaubriand. Good times.

Now I'm behind again. Most people seem to make use of the weekends to catch up. Not me, apparently! Enh, I might be able to catch up again tomorrow. I'm busy for most of the day after 2pm, though, so I guess we shall see.

Oh, and my brother has written over 90000 words. He's only 3/4 of the way to his goal. He has to write about 30000 more words in the next 4 days. Luckily he took those days off work...

Word count goal: 43342
Actual word count: 42781

No comments: