Wednesday, November 09, 2005

NaNo - Day 9

I wrote for a while this morning since I didn't have to go to work or school. Now I'm ahead again, and I'll get even more ahead if I write tonight too. I hope to crack 10000 words tonight! Wheee!

My main character finished talking on the phone, did some reading for school, and is now getting ready to go out. It sure feels like it takes a long time to get her to do anything exciting! She's supposed to be going out - how long is it going to take for me to write her to get there! Probably not for another 1000 words or so at the detailed pace I'm going at!

Today's word count goal: 9500
Actaul word count: 9619

2 comments:

LJE said...

ok, so just NOW, i saw your comment to me from a few days ago, asking if i'd like a cameo in your novel, and i'd love one! Write me in as best you see fit!

Lorianne in Saskatoon said...

kay, it'll probably be a while because she won't be back at school for a few days. I'll try to remember to put the quote up.