Friday, November 04, 2005

NaNo - Day 4

Well, I did a fair amount of writing this afternoon. I'm back on track and hit today's goal around 3:45 this afternoon. I'll probably write for another half hour, and then maybe again tonight after teaching my dance class. It would be kind of nice to get ahead so I don't have to write so much tomorrow. Tomorrow I work 10-noon, then I'll hang out with Tanya in the afternoon, and finish my day at a superhero-themed party. Good times.

Today my character wandered around the university some, bought some textbooks, ran into a French guy from her French class, then walked home. When she was at the bookstore she browsed through the physical therapy section and picked up a textbook. I copied one paragraph from one of my textbooks while she 'read' it. Ah the things we do to attain our daily wordcount goals! And no this novel will never be published, so I have no worries about plagiarism. I'd be more worried about boring people to tears...


Todays goal: 2500
Actual wordcount: 2520

2 comments:

LJE said...

all ya gotta do is cite it, then it's no longer plagarism!

Do i get to read it when it's done?

Lorianne in Saskatoon said...

I don't know, Lynette. I think I might like you too much to torture you with it!