Tuesday, November 08, 2005

NaNo - Day 8

I wrote for about an hour, an hour and a half tonight, but also watched TV at the same time. My main character walked home from work, talked on the phone a bit (including a conversation in French about her class that day and upcoming homework), and is currently making supper. I've been trying to get her to Bud's on Broadway, but I'm writing too much detail! I'm thinking that in another 500 words or so she'll end up there. It will be nice and loud so they'll have trouble trying to hear each other when they talk. Not only is that realistic, but it gives me an opportunity to pump up my word count by getting people to repeat the things that they say!

I have all morning tomorrow to do whatever I like, and no school until 1:30. I plan to sleep in, then spend some time writing. Woohoo!

Word count goal: 8500
Actual word count: 8574

1 comment:

Lorianne in Saskatoon said...

Thanks! Hope your novel is coming along well too!